Hello there,

we have different kind of papers so our data are in 3 different DTDs.

When I do search I need to do a search across all the 3 DTD data.  For example
I need to search an author's name "smith" in an area that keyword="aaa", I
think maybe the option node will be like the following, but I'm new to search
api, and I'm wondering is there any better ways to do it, or even did I do it
correct?

let $opnode := <options xmlns="http://marklogic.com/appservices/search";>
               <constraint name="s-conference-author">
                   <value>
                      <element ns="conf-ns" name="conference-author"/>
                   </value>
                </constraint>
               <constraint name="s-article-author">
                   <value>
                      <element ns="article-ns" name="article-author"/>
                   </value>
                </constraint>
               <constraint name="s-book-author">
                   <value>
                      <element ns="book-ns" name="book-author"/>
                   </value>
                </constraint>
               <constraint name="s-conference-keyword">
                   <value>
                      <element ns="conf-ns" name="conference-keyword"/>
                   </value>
                </constraint>
               <constraint name="s-article-keyword">
                   <value>
                      <element ns="article-ns" name="article-keyword"/>
                   </value>
                </constraint>
               <constraint name="s-book-keyword">
                   <value>
                      <element ns="book-ns" name="book-keyword"/>
                   </value>
                </constraint>
                   </options>
return
search:search("  (s-conference-author:smith or s-article-author:smith or
s-book-author:smith)  and (s-conference-keyword or s-article-keyword or
s-book-keyword) ", $opnode)

Thanks, Helen