Hello there,

We have article xml in marklogic, inside each article, it lists the references
that this article cited. I want to do a search to find out that inside
/article/back/reference/citation/ref/jcite, which author is referenced most, or
I can get a list of top 5  refauth who shows up in the reference section  most
in article.

The article structure like the following:

<article>
    <front>…</front>
    <back>