At some point I may have this situation: the article that is in production
stage, but there may be some very minor fix, and they don't want to pull it out
from production, so they just load another version into staging, after
verification, it will move to production again to replace the old one.  In this
situation I will have a very small window that one article will be in two
versions and in both stage.  And I need to keep the uri separate so I can hold
different versions.

Is there any suggestions on how to handle this situation?

Thanks,
Helen