From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Walter
Underwood
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 1:47 PM
To: General MarkLogic Developer Discussion
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] Viewing Documents with WebDAV

If your WebDAV client is Windows, make sure you are up-to-date. Microsoft
has two different implementations of WebDAV and each has a somewhat rocky
history of bugs.

Wikipedia tries to make sense of it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebDAV#Microsoft_Windows

Here is a good summary of the known bugs in different versions of
Microsoft's two WebDAV implementations. The "mini-redirector" is the most
recent and seems generally preferred:

http://www.greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/webdav-redirector-list.html

http://www.greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/webfolder-client-list.html

wunder