From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Raghu
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 6:48 PM
To: General MarkLogic Developer Discussion
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] storing a html 'as it is' in xml

Hi All,

Im trying to store a html with empty tags say

After storing in marklogic I get

It is also stripping the spaces and line breaks
And this is causing issues while rendering as html in a few browsers
Is there a way I can store it "as it is"??
I've tried

declare boundary-space preserve;

declare option xdmp:output "indent=no";

 but still no luck

OTHER THAN CDATA/ Binary is there any other way to do this?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks in advance!

Raghu