I am using the search API to populate some data. I had the notion to use the
facet results to drive the UI controls on the screen.

Our business wants the controls to remain even if there are no results for a
given facet item.

However, when I start drilling down results, obviously there are 0 results for
some of the items. Marklogic does not include those in the search response,
which makes sense most of the time. However, I would like them to show up. How
can I get it to pass back entries in the index that have a count of 0?

Thanks