Hi all,

I am exploring the options of creating custom facets. I got the option of
using custom constarints mentioned in REST API document.

I am using the below options:

< constraint name="lesson">
   < custom facets="true">
    < parse apply="parse" ns= " at="/facets.xqy" />

    <finish-facet apply="finish-facet"
    ns="http://marklogic.com/rest-api/transform/facets"; at="/facets.xqy"/>
       </search:custom>
    <range collation="http://marklogic.com/collation//S2"; type="xs:string"
facet="true">
      <facet-option>ascending</facet-option>
      <facet-option>limit=10</facet-option>
      <path-index>*:level[@level_number=2]/*:title</path-index>
   </search:range>
  </constraint>

The Service i am calling is:

 http://localhost:portno
/v1/search?q=&options=test&format=xml&collection=Resources&view=facets

When i use custom option  i am not getting results and when i remove custom
option i am able to get results. Does custom constraints work for facets?

Can anyone help me in this. I want to change the default structure of
facets.

Thanks in advance,
Manoj.