Hi Andres,

Just a clarification related to oXygen and XML Schema version. We
support both XML Schema 1.0 and 1.1 and you can control what version is
used from:
Options->Preferences -- XML / XML Parser / XML Schema
by setting the "Default XML Schema version" property to 1.0 or 1.1.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina