From: manoj viswanadha
<manoj.viswana...@gmail.com<mailto:manoj.viswana...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2014 at 8:20 AM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion
<general@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general@developer.marklogic.com>>
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] sorting in Marklogic Rest API

Hi,

I am using marklogic Rest API for sorting the results ascending and descending
using options called operator. Inside operator i defined two states one for
ascending and other for descending.

For sorting i used sort-order inside the states and when i use element
everything is working as expected but when i try to use path range index inside
sort-order its not sorting the results.

Can anyone give some idea if we can use sort-order with range indexes.

Thanks,
Manoj Viswanadha
Cognizant.