Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply. I have created element-range-index on the element and
using in sort-oder.

Now i came across a requirement where i will be using same element with 3
different namespaces.

Instead of creating 3 element-range-index can i go with path-range-index
there.So will that element use path-range-index also.

Thanks,
Manoj Viswanadha
Cognizant-india