Classification: Public
SKOS is just RDF, to the question is just around what RDF format has been used
(e.g. Turtle vs. RDF/XML).  SKOS doesn't have its own MIME type.  Cheers, Tony.

From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of David Ennis
Sent: 16 February 2015 15:56
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] Loading Skos triples using Rest

HI.

The supported formats of triples used with the REST api are listed here with
the corresponding mime-type needed for the post request to the server:

http://docs.marklogic.com/guide/semantics/loading#id_70682

If you are using a format not listed here, then  you will likely need to
transform it to one of the supported types.

Kind Regards,
David Ennis

David Ennis
Content Engineer

[HintTech] <http://www.hinttech.com/>
Mastering the value of content
creative | technology | content

Delftechpark 37i
2628 XJ Delft
The Netherlands
T: +31 88 268 25 00
M: +31 63 091 72 80

[http://www.hinttech.com]<http://www.hinttech.com/>
[http://www.hinttech.com/signature/Twitter_HintTech.png]
<https://twitter.com/HintTech>
[http://www.hinttech.com/signature/Facebook_HintTech.png]
<http://www.facebook.com/HintTech>
[http://www.hinttech.com/signature/Linkedin_HintTech.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/HintTech>

On 16 February 2015 at 16:40, Basavaraj Kalloli