Mike,
   While attempting to add the Element via the "CONFIGURE ELEMENT RANGE
INDEX" menu on the app builder interface (port 8000), upon hitting the
"Find" button, I receive "No elements matched your search". For this
app, I have added all the other Element Rage Indexes with this method (~15).
   I have not tried via the admin interface, nor with the ml-config.xml
file.
   The version of ML is 7.0-4.3

Thank you,
Cory