I always find it more exact to configure my indexes in the admin interface
instead of the app-builder interface (I'm not a fan of wizard-type things
that hide some options).  You have more control over the process and more
options.

[BTW: when using roxy, we usually then read the database.xml and extract
the configured indexes for us in ml-config.xml later]

Kind Regards,
David Ennis

David Ennis
*Content Engineer*