Hi David,

The size of each document varies but it ranges from 30 kb to 225kb max all
XML. I would certainly look into the profile and with small set of
documents roughly 2000 it gives me the same result. Only 10 docs I am
showing maybe the code to get the snippets is the culprit.

Let me check the snippet extraction code.

Thanks