HI,

I am currently working on some French enhancement. In that for French Ligature
"AE" (æ) since Marklogic did not recognized this as ligature (that is both ae
and æ will be treated as same words)  I added manually the equivalent words
(containing æ) in my dictionary files. But now when I am searching for search
term "personae" and "personæ" I should get same results. But I am getting
different. On checking with my codebase I found the issue is with cts:stem ().
When I am doing cts:stem personæ I am getting result as "persona". As a result
of which my result count is not coming as expected. Can anybody tell me the
reason as why for personae I am getting stemmed word as persona? How to solve
this issue?

Example: cts:stem("personæ")
    Result : persona

Thanks & Regards,