Hi,

We are trying to find the best way of getting high volumes of data out of
Marklogic quickly. We have a lot of data in Marklogic, but there are only a few
fields that we would like to pull out like this. Since there are only a few
fields, making indexes for them is no problem. We would then like to have a
query that pulls the relevant fields, e.g., string field, int field, double
field for the relevant indexes based on restrictions such as a date range and
another string field being equal to a certain value. What is the fastest way to
do this? Is it better to do separate queries for each field and stream the data
from indexes, or do a single query that returns all fields? If the latter,
identify the different values using xml or json or some other format?

Thanks,

Mark