Hi all I have the following function and I encounter a problem with permissions.

If I grant the user default user of the http server the admin role I get
results but without the admin role the function returns no results.

I would be happy to have some pointers of what permissions the user needs to be
able to complete the request.

declare function meta:get-diffscore($bookid as xs:string) as xs:string
{

    let $bookiri := concat("metaLit:",$bookid)
    let $evalOptions := <options
        xmlns="xdmp:eval">
        <isolation>different-transaction</isolation>
        <prevent-deadlocks>true</prevent-deadlocks>
        <database>{xdmp:database($c:IMAGE_DATABASE_NAME)}</database>
    </options>
    let $evalString := concat(
    ' import module namespace sem = "http://marklogic.com/semantics";
at "/MarkLogic/semantics.xqy";
sem:sparql("
PREFIX metaLit: <',$c:semLiteraturePrefix,'>
PREFIX meta: <',$c:semMetaPrefix,'>

SELECT ?diffScore
WHERE
{ ',$bookiri,' meta:RTdiffScore ?diffScore}
")
    ')

    return
(sem:query-results-serialize(xdmp:eval($evalString,(),$evalOptions))//sparqlRes:binding[@name="diffScore"]//text(),"")[1]