> and here it is sitting since more than 16 CPU minutes.  Any ideas?
>
> I'll let it run a little longer, I can still work on my machine even
> though python is using up 99% of the CPU.

Basically the forrest documentation generation is somewhat exhaustive & then
the forrest run itself is intensive. The Stats and XRef sections aren't
optimised to the single project run you did, they are still slicing/dicing
the whole workspace. I need to optimise this, I've just not gotten around to
it.

Does it make you feel better that this part ought not take much longer when
you do the whole thing? ;-)

regards