Hi Adam,

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/jakarta-cactus/jakarta-cactus-sample-
> > servlet-12.html
>
> Mind explaining why you need to see it? The only things passed to
cactus
> from tomcat ought be listed here:
>

> http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/jakarta-tomcat/jakarta-
> tomcat.html#Outputs
>
> Are you looking to poke inside the jars, or ????
>
> Just curious.

I'm trying to reduce the possible differences between my local run and
gump's one. I can see 3 differences:
- unix vs windows (I'm building on windows)
- tomcat set up
- ant command line

So far, I've eliminated the unix difference. Thanks to Leo I've also
just eliminated the tomcat one. The last part is to reproduce Ant's
command line so that I can run it manually. I'll be working on this now.

[snip]

Thanks
-Vincent