On Mon, 15 Mar 2004, Antoine Lévy-Lambert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> xerces1 builds with classical gump, but not with gumpy.

I've unsuccessfully tried to understand it myself.

The command line on my machine is

java org.apache.tools.ant.Main -Dbuild.sysclasspath=only jar

and it works, if I use Gumpy, it doesn't work.

The only differences I see are the two system properties since I run
Xvfb and set DISPLAY accordingly.

I'll try to run "traditional" Gump with the system properties set to
see whether there will be any difference.