On Mon, 15 Mar 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> but was (is) there a mistake by Gumpy?

No, I don't think so.

> I think Gumpy was right, but are you seeing traditional acting
> differently & working?

"traditional" doesn't flag a build failure for projects that don't
deliver the output they have promised.  It helps a lot that Gumpy does
this since you'd only find a wrong jar name by a missing pre-req state
of another build in "traditional".  Gumpy is a lot more correct here.

On the other hand, if a project delivers the jars and fails after
that, "traditional" Gump will use the jars while Gumpy will flag a
missing pre-req.  Look at jstl-jsp12 and the -13 cactus projects for
an example.