Adam R. B. Jack wrote:<snip/>

You are preaching to the choir. We've agonized over installing a Maven drop
to build Maven projects. Unfortunately, we can't rely solely upon a (higher
dependency) Gumped application for output, 'cos they (e.g Maven and
Forrest/Cocoon) build so infrequently. [Good intentions can't force
consistent builds.] The case of Maven is more persuasive than a
documentation tool (of which we could pick) because communities have picked
Maven.

Here is another example why we should try to build with the last good build of dependencies.

R,
Nick