A gump run has started on Hermes (FreeBSD). This one is configured for

Those with the password for [EMAIL PROTECTED], the same password works, but the user is gumpuser on hermes (due to a conflict with the group name).

http://hermes.apache.org/gump/public/

If the output appears comprable to what we are seeing on Brutus (Debian), then the plan will be to wipe Brutus and install FreeBSD on it (reducing the number of OSs the infrastructure team has to maintain). Meanwhile, for a while we will have two xSeries 345s to play with.

- Sam Ruby