On Fri, 02 Apr 2004, Stefan Bodewig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The log for ant-contrib-test is missing, no idea why it failed,

A network error as well.  Seems as if the system was configured for
IPv6, or at least Java thinks it is.

> ant-contrib-cpptasks-test is platform specific in many places and
> may very well have never seen FreeBSD before.  I'll bring this to
> the ant-contrib list, maybe anybody there has an idea.

It turns out that the test executes "link" and simply passes on Linux
since there (usually) is no command by that name.  FreeBSD seems to
have an "ln" variant named "link" - the test will soon get adapted.