Sam's recent posting reminded me of a couple more:

1) A page comparing the entities where a status differs (on the N servers
any Gump is aware of). No guarantees that this is an environmental problem
(it could be timing) but it'd be a nice 'dashboard'.

2) Create a GumpAssistant (a GumpMeister's MiniMe :-) to review the results
(like this above) and look for issues. I don't think we (currently) have the
technology [or process knowledge] to trim the pages to 'just what we need to
know', but I think we can have something (a page, and e-mail, whatever) try
to highlight interesting things.

The sort of things this could identify (for starters is):

1) Which are the top N project that if we fixed them, we'd do the most
"good".
2) What projects are in error, and have sat that way for too many runs?
3) What projects are (repeatedly, we could add 'duration in state' to
server.xml) failing on one server, but not all.
4) Do we have any metadata (even XML format) errors? [We need to turn
annotations into something coded, not for language sensitivity (as of yet),
than automated processing.]
5) Do we have any broken packages (they ought only be environmental) or
broken non-build projects (metadata).
6) Newcomers (tell us first time projects)

... stuff like this.

regards,

Adam