> It appears there for me... Or are you referring to some output from
> the
now
> non-existent maven.log file?
>
> Ah, the latter I believe. So no longer exists? Ok, I'll remove code that
looks for it.

No - everything was in maven -X already anyway.

If you want to customise the logging in anyway you can pass in a
log4j.properties via the system property as per log4j's documentation, but
maven -X should do just fine.

> > Also, RC3 is out... Might want to upgrade :)
>
> Sure. That said, anything changed relevent to anything we do here? Just
curious.

I thought when anything changed it was relevant to what you do :)

Just bugfixes. Nothing gump-wise.

Maven 1.0 is scheduled for around June 1 so if you aren't doing anything
other than test with Maven until then, maybe it's worth waiting.

Now on a whole new topic...

I believe that some projects run javadoc so that gump can link to the latest
API documents. I noticed Ant have pulled it from there website and link to
gump (although the link is broken! I'll ping [EMAIL PROTECTED])

I was wondering whether it would be considered to do the same for Maven
projects, except that the whole release site could be generated to get the
latest reports like CVS changelogs, etc. I do this at work with our
continuous integration.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Brett