> > > Also, RC3 is out... Might want to upgrade :)

Done (on brutus).

> > Sure. That said, anything changed relevent to anything we do here? Just
> curious.
>
> I thought when anything changed it was relevant to what you do :)

Big :).

> Maven 1.0 is scheduled for around June 1 so if you aren't doing anything
> other than test with Maven until then, maybe it's worth waiting.

Might as well test early.

> Now on a whole new topic...
>
> I believe that some projects run javadoc so that gump can link to the
latest
> API documents. I noticed Ant have pulled it from there website and link to
> gump (although the link is broken! I'll ping [EMAIL PROTECTED])
>
> I was wondering whether it would be considered to do the same for Maven
> projects, except that the whole release site could be generated to get the
> latest reports like CVS changelogs, etc. I do this at work with our
> continuous integration.
>
> Thoughts?

I think this is a good thing to do, I know others are interested in it. I
can think of three use caes, (1) ant javadoc (2) maven javadoc/site (3) ant
forrest. Maybe folks have more.

I suspect, with brutus, we have resources we could use. I'd like us not to
clutter the main 'compile' build (and keep that cycle as short as possible).
Either create a 'project type' concept (so we have one workspace, but
'filter' different project types) or have a separate
workspace/profile/module tree/project tree.

regards,