> >This is an historic (tagged) version I am trying to
> >construct, 'cos WS-XMLRPC can't built against head, and won't move up.
> >
> If it is tagged and never going to change, you could simply create a
> packaged project.

Ah, of course. Staring me in the face. Thank you. :)

> I wonder, is there a way to create a message digest
> of a tagged cvs repository?  As long as the digest of the cvs continues
> to match the stored digest, all is well (use packaged project), else
> cause build to fail.

I think this is cleaver, but perhaps going to far to cope w/ folks doing
stuff (changing a release) that folks really probably don't ever do. We'd
burn a lot of cycles and catch a glitch once in a blue moon. That said, it
is an interesting idea. :)

regards