My local (work) Gump that builds a really small subset of the Gump stack
(and then my code) started dying w/ lack of disk space. We found that we
were getting a full /tmp, and then I saw that Brutus has a similar issue.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ wc /tmp/*.xls
-bash: /usr/bin/wc: Argument list too long
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ cat /tmp/*.xls | wc
-bash: /bin/cat: Argument list too long
      0       0       0

i.e. lots of files!

Basically, I have to assume that these are from POI (please correct me if I
am wrong) and one (or both) of the two POI runs.

    http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/jakarta-poi/index.html
    http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/jakarta-poi-3/index.html

Could you look at this problem, and help us out? Could you see if the POI
test runs could use a ./tmp (or similar) directory, 'cos Gump cleans that
out each run. [I don't know if this uses some Java function that you have
limited control over, but I thought I'd ask.]

Also, would it be possible to separate the POI tests from the POI compile? I
use POI at work (love it, thanks!) and we try to compile our stack of code
regularly. Anything that creates this much data must be resource intensive
:) -- so if we could have separate poi and poi-test, we'd be able to save
local resources. No biggee though.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Experience the Unwired Enterprise: