On 12 Oct 2004, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Fix a bunch of broken project names,

AFAIU most of them have been autogenerated so we have a mismatch
between the Gump plugin in Maven and Gump's view of the world, I'm
afraid.

There is no jakarta-turbine-fulcrum project (anymore?), Torque has
become db-torque many months ago and Gump calls Xerces-J 2.x
xml-xerces while Xerces-J 1.x has more or less been removed (and
would be xml-xerces1).

There still are some unsatisified references to

opensymphony
plexus
tagishauth