On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Adam Jack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The jtidy build.xml vanished, so it is Maven or nada. Anybody else
> tempted to package jtidy

Yep.

Depends on the answer to my question below and/or how easy a migration
to a Maven build would be.

> -- it is the last step before Cocoon, it seems. That, or somehow we
> need to tackle this list below.

Brett, if we built all those plugins from source, would we be able to
use the freshly compiled versions of them in Maven using jar overrides
or something?  Or would this involve changing the Maven installation?

I'm very reluctant to make more parts of our build systems "installed".