On Thursday 07 October 2004 21:37, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> The problem with maven is that I don't know how we can "inject" the
> gump-generated dependency jars into maven.

Brett Porter (Maven expert) is normally around to answer questions on how
Maven operates.

> Does anybody have an idea? we can't expect excalibur to fix this on
> their own since this is obviously a gump issue, more than an excalibur
> issue.

I can propose a short term solution;
Revert the Excalibur packages in Gump back to the one sitting in the frozen
"avalon-excalibur" CVS, which builds close to perfectly in Gump (I think
there is the altrmi instrumentation packages that fails as a dep on altrmi,
or something like that.)

Then we take the Excalibur Maven projects and name them slightly different, so
we can sort that out without holding up all the projects downstream.

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /