> Comments?

This says it all for me:

    > The biggest problem I have is the fact that gump is such an integrated
    > system: it tries to do too much in one single stage.

I don't mind if the "contract"/communication between phases is some RDF
store, or database, or whatever, but I do want to have this separation. We
also need to ensure that (this time) we have the commandline run (Random Joe
running Gump) figured out. It needs to be as easy to do each/any stage
manually as Sam used to find it. Smaller steps might just make that easier
to achieve.

regards,