Hi,

last Friday I realized that you had migrated to Subversion and since
the weekend Gump is checking out your latest code.  So we are getting
to the next problem now 8-)

Testsuite: org.apache.ws.jaxme.junit.DefaultValueTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.006 sec

Testcase: testDefaults took 0.003 sec
        Caused an ERROR
Failed to resolve resource jaxb.properties via path
org.apache.ws.jaxme.test.misc.defaults and ClassLoader [EMAIL PROTECTED]
javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Failed to resolve resource jaxb.properties via
path org.apache.ws.jaxme.test.misc.defaults and ClassLoader [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:221)
        at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:119)
        at
org.apache.ws.jaxme.junit.DefaultValueTest.testDefaults(DefaultValueTest.java:55)

I have added build/jm/jaxme/test/src to the system classloader
(everything in Gump is on the system classloader and ant is configured
to ignore any build-file internal classpath settings) but that doesn't
seem to help.  Is JaxMe expecting a specific classloader setup?

Cheers