On 9/2/05, Stefan Bodewig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> java.sql.SQLException: Wrong database file version

That's strange. According to

  http://www.devdaily.com/java/jwarehouse/hsqldb/src/org/hsqldb/Trace.shtml

this is the hsqldb error code WRONG_DATABASE_FILE_VERSION. And, according to

http://www.devdaily.com/java/jwarehouse/hsqldb/src/org/hsqldb/HsqlDatabaseProperties.shtml

that error code is caused by a database version, which is newer than the driver.

I have no idea, how a second version of hsqldb may come into play. My
guess is, that sometimes the version from the JaxMe repository is used
and a gump version at other times.

Do you think that's possible?

Regards,

Jochen

--
Having experienced 7 years of labour/green government, I now know the
reason, why a conservative government is good for the economy: The