On 29/11/2020 22:04, Adam Jack wrote:
> Hey Mark
>
> It transpires that there was an "isinstance(self.value, NoneType)" that got
> converted to an "self.value is *not* None" reversing the intent. Fixed and
> commit to SVN (python3 branch) after a unit test added.

Thanks. I've just started a new run. All green so far.

/me waits a little while

Ah. We have failures but those are genuine build failures rather than a
python2 vs python3 error. (Commons Logging has some issues). Looking good.

What do you think about merging the changes back into gump/live vs
continuing with the branch?

Mark