Woot!

The last run only had a single failure (test-ant) and that has been
failing for months.

I think we are good to merge the changes in the branch back into live.

Adam, if you can get that done, I'll get gump-vm2 moved back over to
live, re-enable Puppet and then get infra to re-enable the cron jobs.

Almost there...

Mark