Hi Arun, all,

When we merged YDH and CDH for CDH3b3, we went through the effort of
"linearizing" all of the YDH patches and squashing multiple commits into
single ones corresponding to a single JIRA where possible. So, we have a
100% linear set of patches that applies on top of the 0.20.2 source tree and
includes Yahoo 0.20.100.3 as well as almost all the patches from 0.20-append
and a number of other backports.

Since this could be applied as a linear set of patches instead of a big
lump, would there be interest in using this as the 0.20.>100 Apache release?
I can take the time to remove any patches that are cloudera specific or not
yet applied upstream.

Thanks
-Todd

--