Ian, Todd, Cos, Konst, Jakob, Anyone else given this access:

PLEASE do NOT kill any builds from Hudson (little red x box) even if they
appear hung.  Hudson does not kill the underlying processes properly so they
get left behind and can silently affect subsequent jobs.  Instead, email this
list that a job appears to be hung.  Giri or I can then clean up the job
properly.

Thanks,
nige