Can any committer with knowledge of HOD please review this patch?

If there are no committers with such knowledge, I would encourage us to
either (a) add a committer to maintain hod, or (b) reconsider the vote to
abandon it as an official contrib. Perhaps Simone and Gianluigi could move
it to a separate incubator project?

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon