On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 9:24 AM, Jeffrey Naisbitt <jnais...@yahoo-inc.com>wrote:

> As you say though, I would think it should still work with three separate
> projects, so I'll just go back to that for now.  It would be nice to be
> able
> to build the whole thing as a single project though (since it's a single
> repository in svn now), but that would probably take some extra work - and
> would probably make sense in a separate Jira.

Yep - I think the idea is this will happen once we mavenize everything.
Maven apparently supports the idea of "modules" - basically a recursive
structure in which a top level pom file can build sub-poms, but the subpoms
could also continue to be built independently if necessary. I think the
top-level pom would live in the new root.

-Todd
--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera