I'd be hesitant about this given our experience with the Chinese
version of the Hadoop documents.  Picking the Chinese version of
hdfs_quota_admin_guide.xml, as an example, shows that it has not
actually been updated (beyond svn moves and copyright years) since its
original commit back on 12/10/08 (svn rev: 736174).  I'm actually
going to open a JIRA to remove it since it's now woefully out of data
(and even worse than no documentation is wrong documentation).  We'd
need to make sure that there would be contributors willing and able to
keep these documents up-to-date, which hasn't happened with the
Chinese, even though we have quite a few Chinese-speaking
contributors.
-jakob