Roman,

In general, we'll need to make changes upstream:
# I believe someone got HBase working.
# We made changes to Pig - rather we got help from the Pig team, particularly
Daniel.

So, we plan to work through the rest of the stack - Hive, Oozie etc. very soon
and we'll depend on updated releases from the individual projects.

Arun