9.22 can't be considered as 1.5 because it is the major release from 1.0 (old
0.20.x). Besides, by declaring it as 1.5 we'll be planting future confusion of
the same sort that happened around 0.20* line.

And last but not least, the same  discussion has happened in the past around
1.0 release time like http://is.gd/x1fVqu

Cos