Hi Kumar,

It looks like that patch was only committed to trunk, not branch-2.

IMO we should keep the new changes for 2.0.0-alpha to a minimum (just
things that impact client-server wire compatibility) and then plan a
2.0.1-alpha ASAP following this release, where we can pull in everything
else that went into branch-2 in the last couple weeks since the 2.0.0-alpha
branch was cut.

Arun: do you have time today to roll a new RC? If not, I am happy to do so.

Does that sound reasonable?
-Todd