From: Arun C Murthy [mailto:a...@hortonworks.com]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 12:08 AM
To: general@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Heads up: hadoop-2.0.1-alpha

Folks,

 I'm considering cutting a hadoop-2.0.1-alpha release within the next four
weeks or so with some more major add ons I think we can get done soon:

 # Auto NN Failover (thanks for the HDFS-3042 merge today Todd) and follow-ons
as necessary.
 # Pending security work for YARN (anything for HDFS w.r.t HA?)  # RM Restart
(MAPREDUCE-4326)  # Container re-use (MAPREDUCE-3902)  # Multi-resource
scheduling for CS (MAPREDUCE-4327).

 If you would like others please set the 'Target Version' and I'll watch that
list.

thanks,
Arun

--