"Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 02/04/2003 11:17:05 AM:

> >Andy, as usual, you're making mountains out of molehills. There IS
broad
> >agreement - let's just go forward with this.
> >

> Excellent!  I'm glad we've reached a consensus!

Now that we've reached consensus, the Maven team has written a SuperXMaver
plugin, by taking all the best ideas, I mean forking the source code, and
refuses to let anyone else commit to the new SuperXMaver features.

Expect a Hacking x.y blog [1] entry to follow along with some vicious
repartee amongst the various disfunctional personalities.

There will of course be the mandatory IRC log extracts [2], some healthy
paranoia and discussion/flaming on community@ [3] to follow.

Community building be damned. It's all about the code. Expect a
community-less code dump to occur at regular intervals @ codehaus [4].

When will you guys ever get a clue?

--- rubys list follows ---
[1] http://linuxintegrators.com/hl30/blog/