Thanks for kindly explaining.
I have seen 3 or 4 new projects go to Jakarta via a letter with specified heading, as speced out on the jakarta pages for new project, which is what I did for Incubator.

In the mean time, if some board member is interested in open source, like I am, let me know, I give up for now.

Re: comunity, there is one, but not on the jakarta mail list. (news.baseBeans.com is where the list lives)

.V

Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

I told you already.  You have to find an interested and sponsoring member,
build an apache-like community, etc.  Thus far no one is interested.

(Me telling you this is just to be nice, so you don't wonder why you're
being ignored, its not a indication of interest or bandwidth)

-Andy