Jim,

Finally, I have noted my intention to step down as PMC Chair, [...]

For what it is worth I though the light touch on Incubator was working well. Our biggest problems have been those of expectations of applying groups. The problem was one that affected general@ before us, so almost no-problem. Assuming there is no way that you'd reconsider, thanks for your efforts.

- Paul

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing, Open Source activists...