On Wednesday, July 16, 2003, at 02:38 AM, Paul Hammant wrote:

Jim,

Finally, I have noted my intention to step down as PMC Chair, [...]

For what it is worth I though the light touch on Incubator was working well. Our biggest problems have been those of expectations of applying groups. The problem was one that affected general@ before us, so almost no-problem. Assuming there is no way that you'd reconsider, thanks for your efforts.

- Paul

Thanks for the kind words... I'd like to stay on, but I'd also really like to see other people in various ASF organizational positions. :)

If Nicola says No, I'll reconsider staying for a brief period, but
it's really in the best interest of the Incubator and the ASF
to spread things around :)